Whether you're longing fluffy pancakes or a perfectly crisped waffle, our gluten-free mix is a delicious alternative.
- Preheat griddle to 350F (medium heat); lightly grease griddle.
- Place 1 cup mix & ¾ cup cold water into a bowl. Whisk pancake mix & water to a smooth batter. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Batter will thicken; gently knock back with whisk.
- Pour slightly less than ¼ cup batter per pancake onto griddle
- Let cook 1:45 – 2 minutes on each side or flip when edges appear dry.
- If batter is too thick, add some water.
- For waffles, cook in preheated waffle iron until steam stops or waffles are golden brown; approximately 3 minutes depending on temperature of waffle iron.
Yields: 6 – four inch pancakes; 2 – full size waffles (7” round iron)
Our 1 kg (2.2 lb) bag yields: 48 – four inch pancakes; 16 – full size waffles (7” round iron)
Rice flour • Corn starch • Sugar • Hydrogenated cottonseed oil • Skim milk powder • Dried egg albumen • Salt • Natural & artificial flavour • Sodium acid pyrophosphate • Sodium bicarbonate • Xanthan gum • Monocalcium phosphate • Modified potato starch.
Contains: Milk, Egg